Nerolac Paints Shade
Nerolac paints shade. Solar roller blinds
Nerolac Paints Shade
- (paint) make a painting; "he painted all day in the garden"; "He painted a painting of the garden"
- A colored substance that is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin decorative or protective coating
- An act of covering something with <em>paint</em>
- Cosmetic makeup
- (paint) key: (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court; usually painted a different color from the rest of the court; "he hit a jump shot from the top of the key"; "he dominates play in the paint"
- (paint) a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; "artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably"
- Screen from direct light
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
nerolac paints shade – Shade (Shade,
Best. Birthday. Ever. At least, it was supposed to be. With Logan’s band playing a critical gig and Aura’s plans for an intimate after-party, Aura knows it will be the most memorable night of her boyfriend’s life. She never thought it would be his last.
Logan’s sudden death leaves Aura devastated. He’s gone.
Well, sort of.
Like everyone born after the Shift, Aura can see and hear ghosts. This mysterious ability has always been annoying, and Aura had wanted nothing more than to figure out why the Shift happened so she can undo it. But not with Logan’s violet-hued spirit still hanging around. Because dead Logan is almost as real as ever. Almost.
It doesn’t help that Aura’s new friend Zachary is so understanding–and so very alive. His support means more to Aura than she cares to admit.
As Aura’s relationships with the dead and the living grow ever complicated, so do her feelings for Logan and Zachary. Each holds a piece of Aura’s heart…and clues to the secret of the Shift.
Setup for dancing paint
this si what i am after but dont like the reflection yet
1 canon 430 EX II right about 4 inches away from the splashes
continue to learn, a lot better today! applied some lube to the balloon to make it shine like a mirror! thinned down the paint even more and played lots with garageband to generate tones and vibrations……moved flash even closer (about 3-4 inches away) so i could go to a smaller aperture, used F22 here.
strobist: 1 * 430EXII at 1/32 of a second
Thanks to Linden G for the inspiration erh or better just call me the copycat
My 1st Canvas Painting….